Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First post! Behind the Announcement

So welcome to the "Hurry Up and Wait" production blog! The aim of this blog is to keep people posted on the various things that go on in our production: everything from thoughts, photos, sketch ideas, and whatever pops into our head.

Just so don't think this blog has a multiple personality disorder, this blog is accessed by the staff at Hurry Up and Wait so any of us can post at any time.

So the first order of business is to announce a format change. Josh, Sebastian and I decided to do this as a video:



You would be surprised how hard it is to stay passed out when someone is putting shaving cream on your face and it starts to get into your eye, so you have to shut it tighter. And I have no idea what they are filming while playing passed out.

THEN there's the time when Sebastian actually loses his balance while on the bed and I... feel "pressure" on my face. I still think Josh should have filmed me wiping shaving cream from the most delicate of places from Sebastian's pants.

Catch you all soon,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment